Pages

Friday 18 August 2017

hi my name is simativa i have choosen this work because i am proud of it. yesterday in the morning me and a group of freindswent to New Windsor school. we went their for toolkits. toolkits is a place were you can present your projects do a demonstration. over their i learned soundtrap.sound trap is a website were you can make your own beats. here are some of my freinds.one of them on the left is called yonatan on the right is anaseni.
the photo on the side is my friend alipate and chrisina.
play with a robot ball controoled by a ipad or any devices 
it is called sparrows. shearch it up.
down at the bottomof the drawing is the compition.



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing Simativa. I'm glad you learnt lots! Did you check for capital letters in your reflection?

    ReplyDelete